Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Rocklin!


I had a fantastic week this week! It was sooo good.
We started out Monday playing basketball and volleyball. That's all I ever want to do anymore. I LOVE volleyball and basketball.
Not a lot of people answered the door this week, but we saw so many miracles in other ways! Tuesday night we went to this Cub Scout thing and I decided I was going to get to know some people instead of sit at the wall and watch. So we go sit at a table and guess what?! Of all tables to sit at, we sat with nonmembers! They were very friendly and it was way fun to get to know them. Guess what? Their church they are going to now is just because it was built by their house and the kids asked about it and now they go. It's some small denomination. I can't wait to teach them. I know I might not, but still. So excited! That night we did splits! I was super nervous because it was my first splits, but it all went well. Turns out they are just as nervous or more.
Wednesday we had district meeting. It was really good. Get this! This investigator who's been investigating for years makes the most amazing treats for all the district meetings that are down south. She is sooo nice. I don't know why she isn't baptized. She LOVES the missionaries though. Hopefully someday.
Thursday was exchanges! I went with Sister Tsalagi and Sister Gore came here with Sister Smith. Sister Tsalagi is sooooo sweet. She is just the sweetest, kindest missionary and when we were talking nonstop it felt like we were so similar. I was able to learn a lot from her. She is just amazing. We went to this lesson with this really really crazy guy. He was sooo crazy. Idk. But I think the best thing about exchanges is just all that I was able to talk with her. It was so easy to open up with her and just talk. I learned so much.
Friday was car fast and we picked up a new investigator. Woo! But he didn't show up to the appt we set up with him and we only have his number. :/ We were just passing him on the sidewalk though. He was so happy!
Saturday women's conference was sooo good! I thought of Aunt Trish during the first talk and teared up a bit. I invited Sister Marston to sit right by me so then I was like oh my goodness Sister Marston is right next to me. Pay attention! But it was so cool. I wish I could get to know her better. We need like interviews with her every transfer too. You know. We get to know Pres Marston so well. I would say more, but I think my comp is crying now so... I've got to go. I just have Sunday left and we had a bible bashing lesson with our Ward mission leader and a new investigator at the church. It was ok. He's coming back, but because of the paper he needs to write for school. Not because he really wants to know.
Thank you both for writing me. I really really really loved them both! I love you! I'll write more through the week!

Love, Sister Crowther

#notinKansasanymore

No comments:

Post a Comment