| Price, Cozzens, Me, Gore, Cowden |
The all time number one reason I loved getting to attend MLC this week was to see my trainer Sister Cozzens who I LOVE more than I can express. I have learned gobs and gobs from her and I am so sad to say that I said my goodbyes to her on Wednesday. That Georgia Peach is flying home tomorrow morning. And I'm only a lot bummed about it, but even more excited for her to see her family and hug her mom. She has worked soo hard here, loved so deeply, for a full eighteen months absolutely leaving a mark in this mission. I'm so proud of her and excited. This was a tender mercy beyond compare for me to be able to see her Wednesday. I am so thankful President let me come. That day I was so happy that I was troubled... because my smile did not suffice for the joy welled up inside me.
| Sending her back to Georgia. |
| Me, Cozzens, Clark, and Tu'ua |
| Smiling did not suffice for how happy I was! |
But! I am going to Rocklin, California Wards 1 & 5! Tomorrow! In the morning!!! Packing know is a fantastic missionary and I am soooo excited! She goes home this transfer so I will be sending another missionary home. Call me the mission grim reaper. :D ok. On top of that. I know almost all the missionaries in my new zone!!! I am sooo excited! I'm going to a zone where I'm already friends with everyone. I'm stoked! Some of my best friends are in that zone. :D
So stoked.
So excited!
Lovin' every bit of this! :D
I love you guys! Thank you for the support you give me. :)
Until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment