Hey friends! One more week before transfers!
Guess what?! We found a new investigator this week! :D We were looking for a member and we knocked on the door that she would live and it wasn't her! Apparently she moved and another gentleman moved in. I was like oh, you're not Molly. Haha. He told us that he had just moved to Redding so he didn't really know anybody. So we told him who we were -missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints of course! :) and I was super excited to tell him about the fun get togethers we have every Monday and sometimes Saturday and sometimes Friday. They're young single adults. They pretty much do whatever they want. :) We told him it was a really great way to make friends since he just moved to town. We talked about the Mormon church. He wasn't too familiar. He said he would be interested in going to church! Yes! He said we could come back this week! We are definitely bringing some YSA members to meet him. We were so excited :) oh! Also, we gave him a Book of Mormon! :D
| Birthday/Christmas pkg from Heidi that turned out to be a "Get Well" box |
| Thanks for the forkeo James and Heidi |
Right after dinner though I went to bed and got really really feverish and achey and just the chills so bad. I didn't sleep at all the entire night. Soo.. I got it! I got the flu! But it really didn't last long. Something I noticed in the blessing I received was I was promised I would be able to go back to proselyting. Not that I would be to full health or that I would get better, which I already know I will, but that I would be healthy enough to proselyte. Once I didn't have a fever anymore, and got the nurse's permission we were out the door. So I will be working hard this week and also getting lots of sleep to recover fully :)
Remember- People forget what you do or say, but they will never forget how you made them feel. :)
Love you guys! 😘
Love, Sister Crowther
#notinKansasanymore
No comments:
Post a Comment