Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year

#notinkansasanymore
Hi friends! Happy happy New Year!
This week has been absolutely awesome! We've been thinking a lot about our New Years resolutions. My companion's and mine are very different due to the fact that I have a year on my mission and she goes home in 3 weeks. I was watching and showing this video about New Years resolutions in a lot of our lessons this week and there's a phrase that goes through my mind all the time.... every day is literally the first day of the rest of your life. I love that! New day resolutions are a thing! New moment resolutions are a thing. That's kind of my thing. Repent in the moment. When you see the change you want to make, make it.

A really awesome lesson I had with a recent convert this week was all about temples. It was such an amazing lesson that had some of my tears in the middle. I love these people and I love teaching them. I LOVE people soooo much.




 Funny moment:  we had a white elephant gift exchange with our district during district meeting. I had chocolate covered bugs and a scorpion inside a succor, just something I bought in Live Oak. Well, Sister Ford needed something funny like that! :) Finally found ourselves in a pet store buying a frozen mouse.... 🐭 haha 😂 We named him Pepper Jack.










Tender mercy: mission blessings!!! I can braid my own hair now! I braid it like every other day a different way. It just happened. Not kidding. It's like I just poof could do my own hair. It's great!


Love Sister Crowther

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, chocolate covered bugs!!! Great job on your hair and love your faith and love towards others. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete