Hey friends!
This week was hectic! Hectic and crazy. Not a lot to talk about though. Just mostly stressful. But that's ok...everyone has those weeks.
A miracle and moment that I felt so much love and spirit though was in Ward council when we presented that a lady wanted to be baptized. She is very physically handicapped, and would need a lot of assistance to be able to renew her covenants after she is baptized. We were nervous of the ward's reaction, but they were bending over backward for this lady who they didn't even know. They were absolutely every one of them ready to pick up responsibility for this daughter of God desiring to obey a commandment. Desiring to be renewed by the proper priesthood authority. She wasn't even sure it was possible, but the Ward council was willing to make this work for her. It was so sweet and touching. So I'll keep you all updated!
A bad thing that happened. I put my bag on top of the car and it fell off somewhere on Saturday. I lost a lot. But that's ok! Love you guys!
Congratulations on the baptism request, prayers your bag is found. You look great.
ReplyDeleteJenny, I miss you so much! You are doing such amazing work. :)
ReplyDelete