"Is it very hot there? It looks kinda dry?
"Hasn't rained since I got here. It's a pretty bad drought. They aren't allowed to water lawns after 10am and before 6 pm. Because the water will just evaporate. It's so hot. We do some lessons outside too. I sweat so much!"
"I sure love the pictures the people in your mission take of you and your companion and send to me. That is so nice of them."
They take and send those pictures just because you enjoy them so much. :) seriously. Brother Eccles thinks it's so funny that you texted him "selfie Sunday?" one time and now it's this thing that people talk about. "Oh we have to get a picture because somebody's mom is waiting for one." ---President Sannar. "Selfie Sunday guys! Crowther's mom will kill me if we don't get a selfie Sunday done. She'll text me tonight. :)" -Brother Eccles. They think it's so funny. It's great, they love it. Before I came out e moms didn't really respond back, but they love knowing that you enjoy it so much at you ask for more.
"What is tiwi, a babysitter for the car?"
Hahaha yep! Basically! It's this little box that sits in the windshield and yells at us if we are speeding or if the driver doesn't have a seatbelt on and other random things. It records just about everything in the car. Where we are at. When. How fast. It's been telling us the car battery is low lately. Idk why. Oh! And aggressive driving, not that I've experienced that one, but I've heard stories haha! It literally yells at you in a creepy tiwi voice. :D




No comments:
Post a Comment