#notinkansasanymore
Wow! It's transfer P-Day! Hardest p-day and I have 12 left. We just sent home Elder Holyoak! It's so sad. There is constant change in the mission. I just got to really know our zone and half of it's being changed. It's pretty bitter sweet. I have just started to see that I
will appreciate it eventually.
Last Tuesday we taught the word of wisdom to one of our investigators. My first time ever! I am learning so much. The lesson went so well. She said it would take some time to think about. We were pretty nervous yet hopeful that she would pray sincerely and be willing to act on the answers God gave her. I know that if we do pray with pure intent and really wanting to know, God does answer us. This is very comforting to me because I know that if someone does their part, then they can know what I know for themselves and they don't have to act on what I say, but on what they believe and come to know to be true. All it takes is an act of faith and our Heavenly Father blesses us.
On Wednesday we had a GREAT district meeting. The focus was on acting on spiritual promptings and we also talked about diligence. He difference between diligence and obedience is the motive behind it and attitude with it. Wednesday night, we got out of a lesson and OYMed (Opened our mouths to) their neighbor. This neighbor was so nice! He invited us in to meet his family. They are an Indian family and are of the Sikh religion. We talked to them about Jesus Christ and they fed us so much Indian food. This was the most fun night. So awesome!

Thursday my highlight of the day was with an investigator who had a hard time listening to us and not quizzing our knowledge, but this time he was so ready to listen and dressed up all nice and everything. He is such a blessing in my life. I get to see the change andprogression in him. He was so happy and we gave a lesson on prophets. Who they are. What they do. Their importance. Purpose. Historically. And now. I love the prophets in the bible, Book of Mormon, and now. They bless my life with such spiritual guidance. My life would be chaos without God. And I am so grateful that prophets show the way to the peace in my life.

Oh! And we took our car in to be serviced today. We were supposed to wait until next Monday, but we had a really bad sulfur smell in our car since yesterday so we took it in early. We just got a call and we are out a car for a while. The mechanic told us he's surprised it hadn't caught fire. Something about the insulation. Idk. We'll get it back soon.
Wow! It's transfer P-Day! Hardest p-day and I have 12 left. We just sent home Elder Holyoak! It's so sad. There is constant change in the mission. I just got to really know our zone and half of it's being changed. It's pretty bitter sweet. I have just started to see that I
will appreciate it eventually.
Last Tuesday we taught the word of wisdom to one of our investigators. My first time ever! I am learning so much. The lesson went so well. She said it would take some time to think about. We were pretty nervous yet hopeful that she would pray sincerely and be willing to act on the answers God gave her. I know that if we do pray with pure intent and really wanting to know, God does answer us. This is very comforting to me because I know that if someone does their part, then they can know what I know for themselves and they don't have to act on what I say, but on what they believe and come to know to be true. All it takes is an act of faith and our Heavenly Father blesses us.
On Wednesday we had a GREAT district meeting. The focus was on acting on spiritual promptings and we also talked about diligence. He difference between diligence and obedience is the motive behind it and attitude with it. Wednesday night, we got out of a lesson and OYMed (Opened our mouths to) their neighbor. This neighbor was so nice! He invited us in to meet his family. They are an Indian family and are of the Sikh religion. We talked to them about Jesus Christ and they fed us so much Indian food. This was the most fun night. So awesome!
Thursday my highlight of the day was with an investigator who had a hard time listening to us and not quizzing our knowledge, but this time he was so ready to listen and dressed up all nice and everything. He is such a blessing in my life. I get to see the change andprogression in him. He was so happy and we gave a lesson on prophets. Who they are. What they do. Their importance. Purpose. Historically. And now. I love the prophets in the bible, Book of Mormon, and now. They bless my life with such spiritual guidance. My life would be chaos without God. And I am so grateful that prophets show the way to the peace in my life.
Oh! And we took our car in to be serviced today. We were supposed to wait until next Monday, but we had a really bad sulfur smell in our car since yesterday so we took it in early. We just got a call and we are out a car for a while. The mechanic told us he's surprised it hadn't caught fire. Something about the insulation. Idk. We'll get it back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment