 |
| Mary Turner made all the sisters scarfs and the elders ties! |

Monday, we stopped by Keri's house because she was home with a couple of her siblings. Her parents and half her family went to Disney world. And Keri made us dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs :) she is so sweet. On Wednesday we were teaching a girl who has been baptized in the last year and her younger sister came and joined this time and she wants to learn more! We will be teaching her the restoration of the gospel next week! I am so excited restoration lessons are the absolute best. I love teaching the restoration especially now where I have reminded myself hat it truly is a message about Jesus Christ. It is not just any history lesson. It is a special message about Jesus Christ and because we have this gospel and because Joseph Smith had a question and acted on that I know Jesus Christ so much more. I am so grateful and blessed because so many sacrifices so that we would have he bible where we learn so much about Jesus Christ. And because of Joseph Smith and many other people and their sacrifices, we have the Book of Mormon and a fullness of the Jesus Christ and His Atonement. I know that His Atonement is for us now and today and that I have so much more to learn. I plan to know Jesus Christ so much more. I am learning to rely on him more and more. I also learned this week that God always has more plans for us than we can ever plan for ourselves. I know that the message we have to share is not just a message, but something that is and can be personal. Oh and we are teaching this 14 year old kid named Paul who is getting baptized on the 22nd. He is so stellar and has prayed to know and apply the principles we teach in his life. It is such a blessing to be able to see the gospel bless the lives of so
many others.
No comments:
Post a Comment