Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Hey family! I am doing so wonderful here in Rocklin. This is the last week before my companion goes home and I have every ounce of intent to go all out this week between the many departing activities that go on this week.

I got to talk to my mama! ☺️ Yay! Happy Mother's Day! We had so much fun skyping! I saw all my family! My favorite part was watching my two oldest nieces, ages 3 and 4, sing their favorite primary songs. It was sooo cuuuute! ☺️
Miracles! It is so much fun being in this area. I love it so much. The youth here are amazing and I love helping them find missionary opportunities, and I also love that I always get to be a part of all of their faith filled missionary finds. It is such a blessing.
We are still teaching Savannah who has already done 4years of seminary and is going to BYUI. She is getting baptized this Saturday. I LOVE her!
The Mondell family is moving into 5th Ward which is honestly such a blessing! Not that they are moving out of our Ward. I'm sad about that. But we've known they were moving somewhere anyway. We will miss them, but of all wards, this is one of the next best. The reason is that they will get connected with the YSA sisters! It'll be great! :) The Mondells are going to LOVE Sister Thomas! Brother Mondell still very much wants to continue meeting with the missionaries.
Ok. Miracle! Joe is a new 16 year old investigator. We briefly came in contact with him at youth conference. We were asked to attend part of it since there were so many nonmembers. Like I said - the youth are amazing. He is one of the most sincere, respectful kids I know. Anyway we got a text from our bishop asking us to call the Ellis family who is Joe's neighbor. Long story short- Joe was asking the Ellis family about baptism and when he should serve a mission. Like what!? I was so so so excited so we met him the next day and set up another time to meet. We've had a couple lessons with him now and he wants to get baptized as soon as possible. I'm so excited! 🙌🏼
Love you guys so so so much! Take care!
Love, Sister Crowther

No comments:

Post a Comment