Family! I had the absolute best week this week!
We had Zone Conference Thursday which went so well! It was about finding people with faith that the Lord will lead us to those that are prepared and lead those that are prepared to us. It was so great.
Friday we got to go to the temple just Sister Lloyd and a member and two missionaries from the mission office. It has been almost a year since I've gone to the temple. It was so so so peaceful. I geared up most of the time. I got to do sealing for the first time. We can do them as the daughter. It was so so great. I LOVE the temple!
We had Savannah's baptism this weekend and honestly it was sooo perfect. I could not have asked for anything more. It was just so great! Cried during that. It was just so great!
I'm super super excited because my companion and I are eating at the mission presidents house tonight with him and his wife. So I'm pretty excited for that. Normally the missionaries going home get a last meal with the mission president at his home. Usually the companions don't go, but since it's just my companion going home tomorrow, I get to go with her. :) I'll probably cry then too because our mission president is going home next month and I'm going to miss him so much. But it's fine. I'm fine. :D He is making Chinese food from his Taiwan mission he served when he was 19. I'm so excited. More to eat with just him and his wife than for the food. Although I am pretty stoked for the food too. :)
Love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment