Monday, February 6, 2017

A week inside...



Hey friends :)
I had fun cooking while having to stay home!
Last week's email was super long so this week's will be short. For you and for me. Honestly. Not a whole lot to update you on because from Monday night to Saturday night, my companion has basically been bed ridden. She got the flu so we've done a lot of house sitting this week. But that's ok! :) I was still able to contact people and it forces us to make sure our members are very involved. So plus side! Seems like the flu is going around pretty bad here. I'm counting my blessings that I'm not sick. Sunday we went to church and saw a couple of the people we are teaching and working with. It was great. All people I love so very much, and we were able to catch up. This next week will be so good! 😊


I just want to add oh how my testimony has grown on the power of prayer and the love that our Father in Heaven has for us. He knows where we're at and what we're doing. Whether we know it or not He has a hand in our life. I have seen His influence so so much in my life and the lives of others. I have definitely felt your prayers and very grateful for the prayers and faith of you all back home. They truly help. And I know this and have seen it. 3 things. Prayer. Fasting. Temple. Three very very important factors whether they are happening at home or here. I have greatly appreciated and felt the blessings from both. Thanks a million for your thoughts and prayers!

I love you guys infinity! Stay healthy! Stay safe!

Love, Sister Crowther

No comments:

Post a Comment