Hey Family and friends! I hope you all had a great Christmas!
Christmas here was weird. It didn't really feel like Christmas for so many reasons. One being no snow. Another being no family.
But on Christmas Eve I was able to read the original Christmas story in Luke 2. And I also read about what was happening on Christmas in the Americas from the Book of Mormon. It's amazing to have this history! I love it! It just goes to show how much God loves us His children. The people looking forward to Christ's birth were being persecuted and were going to be killed by other people and amongst all of this grief and stress they were saved by one of the signs of His birth- light! Jesus Christ is truly the Light of the World!
Also, we were able to join a family in their nativity as angels and their traditions Christmas Eve night!
| Real Mistletoe |
| "Killing" Sister Ford - her dying pic. |
Also..... I got to skype my family on Christmas!!!!! Yayyyy! 🎄 🎁 🎅🏼
Hope you all had wonderful Christmas's!
Remember there was only one Christmas Day. The rest are anniversaries!
Love, Sister Crowther
We didn't have snow either. :-( glad you had a good Christmas. Enjoyed your pics. Love ya
ReplyDelete