I've been called on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to CALIFORNIA ROSEVILLE! I report to the Provo Mission Training Center on June 8th and about 2 weeks later I will be in California. I'll be serving for 18 months and teaching in the English language.
I am choosing to serve a mission because Jesus Christ is an important part of my life. The knowledge I have of His plan for us and the grace we receive from His Atonement brings me so much happiness. I want to share with as many people as will listen so they too have the opportunity to feel the peace and joy that I have felt. I know that relying on God brings so many blessings.
I am so excited for this opportunity and have realized how little even my closest friends know about what I am doing for these 18 months of my life. I would love to answer any questions or just tell you a little about what I am doing before I go. Or you can visit www.mormon.org
(This picture is the only one we got of me after I opened my call over skype with my family about a month ago.)

No comments:
Post a Comment